The Company (“Client”) Inc is headquartered in San Diego, California with operations in Mexico, Canada, and Korea. Its core business is in trailer logistics and sales of logistics equipment sales in North America.
Client is moving forward to the new areas of business such as Solution distributer in the US market, partnership with Saltlux(www.saltlux.com) specialized in the AI(Artificial Intelligence) solutions or Products.
Client is seeking highly motivated and passionate individuals who are eager to strengthen our new business.
■ Responsibilities- You will
- To develop Marketing strategies with Management and Supplier in US and S. America Market place
- Products/solutions sales and marketing
Present Products (forklift, logistics equipment, Automotive parts, aircraft parts, IT Solutions) to client’s firms or technical &amp business stakeholders through presentations, architecture diagrams, and other assets
- Work closely with prospects throughout the sales cycle in both supporting platform evaluations &amp executing Proof of Concepts (POCs) to establish technical credibility &amp advocacy
- Communicate "front line" feedback to Product, Engineering, and Marketing to ensure products are continuing to evolve to meet market demands
- Research and report market (Competitors and products) , survey market trends
- Follow up Executive Concern or Request
■ Requirements – You Have:
- 3+ years of work experience in a pre- or post-sales role working directly with customers in the area of Logistics, Electronic or Machine, IT Solutions.
- S in Electronic, Computer or Digital related, Machine or mechanical engineering
- Ability to bring new digital products/services to market and drive customer usage, adoption and satisfaction
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, presentation skills, and networking skill
- Self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, customer-driven environment
- Self-motivation, accountability, diligence, and attention to detail with discretion
- Bilingual-English and Korean-is preferred. Spanish is a plus
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to travel (30%)
- Accept STEM OPT, Sponsorship Available
■ Job Location: San Diego, CA
■ Benefits: Salary Range: 65k – 85 K (DOE)
Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ Life Insurances – Including all dependents. 100% paid by company after successful 90 days probation period Lunch meals