Responsibilities and Duties:
Driver recruiting and file keeping
- Drug test administration
- Owner Operator’s Insurance renewal monitoring and obtain COI named KSI
- Vehicle and chassis maintenance scheduling and record keeping
a) Vehicle repair estimation, execution &amp verify work is done promptly (subject to
b) Truck wash scheduling (monthly)
c) Vehicle parts purchasing and inventory record keeping
d) Special equipment managing (i.e. GPS &amp tracking device)
- DOT compliance and FMCSA safety score monitoring and take corrective action
a) Owner Operator’s BIT &amp annual inspection record keeping
b) Suspend Owner Operator for citation until signed off by law enforcement
- Facility structure maintenance
b) Gates &amp motors
c) Ground paving (hire vendor as repair required)
- Visitor record keeping
- Manifest record filing (weekly)
- Company drivers working hours analysis and report to upper management
- Safety meeting (monthly) and record keeping
- Driver violation record keeping
- Driver “DMV Pull Notice” record keeping
- PDTR renewal and record keeping
- Clean truck fee record keeping
- UCR fee and record keeping
- MC150 renewal every 2 years and record keeping
- UIIA interchange status maintenance and compliance
- Relocate containers in yard as necessary circumstance
- Assist, plan and administer company safety policies and procedures to meet or exceed local, state and
federal regulations to include, but not limited to FMCSA and DOT regulations.
- Possess a working knowledge of FMCSA and DOT regulations.
- Maintain and manage driver qualification files to ensure company policies are followed.
- Maintain a safety focused culture during day to day activities, projects, and communication throughout the company.
- Ensure that all state and federal motor vehicle regulatory requirements are met.
- Seek out industry best practices and more effective and efficient methods to achieve Operational Excellence in Incident Prevention and DOT Compliance.
- Perform daily updates and regularly reviews of data in the company’s ERP system for accuracy and compliance.
- Stays current on changes to and maintains a library of federal, state, and local transportation and environmental regulations.
- Prepare and submit required Federal and State DOT Trucking Registrations, Licensing, Compliance Reports, etc.
- Working knowledge of the industries ELD system to include training, answering questions, and troubleshooting problems.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time