Safety Administrator - Trucking Transportation and Logistics – Phoenix, AZ (#OCT08)
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY:
- Monitoring compliance with the Hour of Service (HOS), Inspections Report
- Monitoring, Training and Coaching Driver/Vehicle and Mechanics
- Company Safety Policies and Procedures
- Conduct roadside inspections passing through DOT weigh Station and Checkpoints
- Handling DOT complaints under Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Providing proper documentation and Reporting to the proper agencies and departments about accidents and injuries, cooperating with Division Managers
- Providing the documents for IFTA, Registration Renewal, Highway Tax, and so on.
- Providing the procedure and assistance with post-accident and post-injury to avoid the situation
- Monitoring and Reporting Fuel use to cost down
- Ensuring compliance with OSHA regulations.
- Basic Computer Skill
- Understanding about GPS tracking system.
- Knowledge about DOT guidelines
- preferred Korean Language