- Execute dispatching accordingly
- Adjust appointments as needed at best discretion
- Clear indication of extra work (Dry-run, waiting time, Special occurrence)
- Digest equipment flow, return location
- Digest terminal gate hours and special occurrence
- Own Chassis Utilization at best revenue efficiency
- Monitor POP shortage at terminal and apply for release
- Cost awareness and optimization
- Maintain drivers’ integrity
- Manage company drivers on duty hours and limit over time
- Report special remarks to supervisor
- Pulling out containers from Ports or various location.
- Returning containers to Ports or various location.
- Proactive planning skills to deliver containers on time and to pick up unloaded empty containers.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and prompt response to drivers.
- Give drivers next order before being asked.
- Experience on using Google voice call &amp text.
- Fast learner who should learn the customized TMS.
- Analyze driver’s weekly performance &amp plan for the next week.
- Managing hourly paying company driver’s daily and weekly working hours.
- Team-work oriented &amp respect all other employees and independent drivers.
- Additional duties as assigned.
WPM 35 above, Advanced MS Office
3+ Year trucking dispatcher Experience
Professionalism communicating with a port clerk by phone or via email.
A critical thinker and a quick decision maker.
An eye for detail &amp Multitasking skills
Strong teamwork attitude
Must be legal to work in the USA
Bilingual preferred: Spanish
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $22.00 per hour