The Company with over 12 branches in North Americas, is a total logistics service provider on a global scale with a customized approach to meet the client’s needs and demands. The Company is currently seeking for highly energetic and reliable individuals to fill multiple positions at its offices across the United States.
The Accounting Specialist role is an entry-level position primarily responsible for filing entry documents, tracking and updating the movement of freight, and ensuring compliance with import and export clearance regulations set forth by the U.S. CBP and other government agencies
- Daily accounting activities and monthly and year-end closing.
- Reviewing invoices for proper documentation and processing check request.
- Maintaining accurate files and documentation in accordance with company policy.
- Successfully guided Assets & Liabilities.
- Manage Balance Sheet & Income Statement Account.
- Resolve problem regarding accounting closing issue and managing accounting treatments.
- Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable entries, journal entries.
- Inventories and depreciation expenses.
- Compliance with US GAAP and IFRS.
- Take external audit yearly
- Additional projects as needed.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- 401K Employee Retirement Plan
- Additional Benefits Available
All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
the Company is AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.