We are a growing company engaged in PPE (personal protect Equipment in medical or food industry) Distribution and Sales.
How to Apply
If you feel the position would be a good fit for you, please forward your updated resume with an accompanying cover letter. The cover letter should identify why you feel you meet the qualifications of this role, and your experienced success stories or resolutions, what capabilities you would be able to bring to the position.
Duties &amp responsibilities
- Develop &amp perform strategy, plan, implement product positioning and messaging that differentiates products in the B2B or B2C marketplace
-. Sales Channel (Dealer or whole seller) account management
- Monitor and benchmark product trends and develop sales tools to support the selling process of the products
- Work closely with departments to establish and execute successful marketing programs to Achieve Sales target &amp business objectiveness
- Collect data on consumers, competitors, and marketplace, and consolidate information into actionable items, reports, and presentations
- Attend and participate in meetings when necessary and appropriate
- Performs other related duties and special projects as assigned
- AA or bachelor’s degree in the fields of Marketing, business administration or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 2+ years or more relevant work experience, Medical or food industry preferred
- Excellent presentation &amp interpersonal skills for Client or Executives
- Outstanding communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- computer skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, Photoshop, Social Media…)
- Necessary to travel occasionally
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.