* Provides materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services supervising staff.
* Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
* Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation enforcing adherence to requirements advising management on needed actions.
* Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
* Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts reconciling with data storage system.
* Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts inspecting equipment issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
* Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget scheduling expenditures analyzing variances initiating corrective actions.
* Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees following up on work results.
* Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
* Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops reviewing professional publications establishing personal networks participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Logistics: 2 years (Preferred)
Warehouse: 2 years (Preferred)
Work authorization in USA
* Dental Insurance
* Employee Discount
* Health Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Referral Program
* Vision Insurance