* Coordinate and arrange ocean import services for domestic and international goods.
* Communicate with various contacts (customers, vendors, partners, and more) in processing shipments.
* Expedite clearance and delivery to meet client’s requirements, A/R, and A/P
* Maintain and compile operational information including but not limited to customer/vendor profiles, quotes, and other related data.
* Provide daily activity reports to management.
* Other ad-hoc projects as requested by management
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
* MS Office required (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
* Ability to work under fast paced environment and pressure
* Attention to detail
* Strong service oriented mindset
* Ability to Multi-task
* Korean-English Bilingual